Friday Favorites- Celebrations Edition!

Friday, August 2, 2013
Happy Friday to you!  We are in full-out celebration mode here at the Sparrow house.  

Yesterday was our 4 year wedding anniversary, and I know it sounds cliche but where has the time gone?!  In feels like we said "I Do" just yesterday, but at the same time seems like a lifetime ago... Add a second dog, second house, and first baby and it is a totally different life together.  :). 

We celebrated with a delicious Greek dinner at home- a nod to our honeymoon in Greece. 

This is one of my favorite photos from the big day.  It hangs in our entryway.



The rest of the week was spent prepping for the little one's birthday party!  The favorites today give you a sneak peek at the color scheme for her party this weekend.  There is no 'theme' aside from it being a 1st Birthday Party (isn't that themey enough?).

Favorite Party Inspiration: Paper Straws

I picked up this box of purple & white striped straws at HomeGoods ages ago.  When I saw them I instantly thought I could use them for a purple birthday.  I'm sure Lu will request a pink birthday as soon as she can say it, so I wanted this first one to be different.  



Favorite Clearance Find: 1 cake pan

$3 on clearance at Michael's- how could I pass it up!?  This will be her smash cake.  So excited! :)



Favorite Floral Accent: gladiolus 

Big impact for a low price.  Enter the orange to her purple & orange party.  



Looking forward to sharing all of the other party details on Monday!  Have a great weekend! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment here...

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design