Falling Out of Summer

Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Confession: I love when my inbox is suddenly flooded with fall fashion emails.  While this once meant back-to-school-for-teacher shopping was just a few short weeks away, now it is the perfect time to think about updating my mommy style (and Lu's too)! :)

My fall/winter uniform typically involves tall boots and a layered approach.  Yes, 'uniform' because I love that comfy bundled feel so much that I wear it every.single.day for 6 months.  

But, transitioning from summer into fall allows for more mixing.  There is still room for summer's nautical stripes- just use it with a jacket!  

On a side note, I am especially excited about this fall because my wardrobe will not be built around the need to nurse every 2 hours- like last year.  What a liberating feeling! ;)

Here is my take on great basics for the next few months: subtle prints, gray denim, pop of color, and jersey blazers.  


Falling Out of Summer


Summer-to-Fall for Mama: Jersey BlazerJeansTOMSScarfLace Tee

Summer-to-Fall for Munchkin: Sweatshirt JacketHatJeansTop



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment here...

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design