My Fair Lady-Lu

Monday, September 9, 2013
Happy Monday! 

Hope you had a great weekend!  Ours was filled with family birthday celebrations.  

While visiting my parents, Lu went to her first small-town fair.  It was very nostalgic for me because I have fond memories of selling balloons and painting faces at the high school booths.  There is an oddly comforting feeling in sharing a part of your youth with your own child...







Lu loved seeing all of the animals and (of course!) trying the fried dough.  

Fried dough is a necessity at a fair. 



I'm already looking forward to next year when we will ride the kiddie whirl-a-round rides and Lu will beg her Daddy to win a prize.  Carnivals are so magical for kids, don't you think?

Maybe next year we will also see this... ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment here...

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design