Fall Decor for Less...at Target, of Course!

Friday, September 20, 2013
Today's Friday Favorites has been collapsed into two essentials for for making your home fall festive.  And to make your life even easier it requires one-stop-shopping at the forever favorite, Target. 

Backstory: My Pottery Barn Spirited Celebrations catalog came in the mail over the weekend, and I fell in love with the orange mercury glass pumpkins.  Perfect leave-out-all-fall-to-add-a-little-shine accessory for the home.  But $29 for the small (and let's get serious, I was envisioning a grouping) isn't happening. 

Then on Monday morning we walked into Target and, as if on cue, I saw them.  

Dollar zone metallic pumpkins.  

Mercury glass shine without the real price tag- check.  Cute size- check.  Orange and red and green- check check check

I grabbed three... and immediately regretted not buying more.




The moral of the story here is that you need to go to Target (and walk straight past the Phillip Lim stuff- big disappointment) to get some $1 metallic pumpkins before they are gone. 

Then let your baby play with them...


And don't forget to grab a bag of Pumpkin Spice M&M's at the check-out.  How did I not know about these sooner?? 



You're welcome. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment here...

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design