Rainy Day Re-purpose

Wednesday, July 24, 2013
This is a re-purpose in the most basic form- and I love it!  

We had a rainy day at home yesterday which resulted in a moment of inspiration.  Don't you love those sudden flashes of insight?! 

I have a beautiful leather magazine rack from Crate & Barrel that sits collecting dust in our sunroom/playroom.  It dawned on me (as I was clearing out the old summer catalogs) that it would be the perfect book storage spot.  

A quick wipe down with non-toxic cleaner and ta-da:  Lu's new board-book bin.  It is the perfect height for her to reach right in.  








Don't worry- all of her paper books will remain safely on the bookcase in her bedroom. :) 

Of course, I had a little helper sliding across my pile of old catalogs and magazines.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome Idea! Your blog is great. My fave idea is the paint chip picture. So creative and cheap!!! How do you have the energy for all this with a toddler? Haha Exhausted is my middle name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sarah! Honestly, doing creative things keeps me energized- and sane on the days when we don't leave the house! :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment here...

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design