Amateur Mother-of-the-Year

Monday, July 29, 2013
Happy Monday! 

Two things happened on Friday that are blog-related: 

1. I thought it was Thursday and didn't post my weekly favorites. 

2.  This happened. 



That's right, my beautiful girl had her first real fall.  I was carrying in two armloads of groceries when she toppled over the step into the garage.  I saw the whole thing in slow motion.  And I felt like the worst mother in the world.  (I realize this is just the first episode of life-long motherly guilt.)

She, on the other hand, was fine within 5 minutes.  

The worst part is, her first birthday party is this weekend.  Oh, and we have a family portrait scheduled with the entire Sparrow clan on Friday.  More photos will be taken during those two events than in the entire past 6 months.  Awesome. 

Here is the progress today... 



Clearly she is not amused.  Insert mom guilt, again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment here...

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design