Herringbone Love... I've been featured!

Monday, October 7, 2013
This little novice blog is swelling with pride because it has been featured...TWICE... in one week!!  

I'm kind of a big deal. ;)

Apparently I am not the only one who loves my Herringbone wall Mudroom makeover.  I was featured over at Sumo's Sweet Stuff and Dimples and Pigtails in two incredibly inspiring link parties.  Thank you, ladies!  I am so humbled and honored to be picked when there are so many great projects out there. 



Aside from being simultaneously shocked and giddy, I've realized two things:

 1. I need to do more makeovers to turn our house into what we want it to be- not a bland version of what it should be.  We're young(ish?) and our lovely home should reflect that.

2. I need to trust my gut and just go with it.  Much, much more.

So, you can anticipate more inspired makeover posts this winter.  Are you as excited as I am?!

In the meantime, one honest shot of our Mudroom (rainy day clutter and all) because I really do love it that much.

1 comment:

  1. What about a make over of your parents dining room...no cost and you get all the glory... and we get an update!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment here...

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design