Halloween Recipes (for the whole family!)

Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Happy Halloween Eve!  I hope your week is just as festive and Halloween-fun-filled as ours has been.


 I have a few great pumpkin recipes that I rounded up on Pinterest to share with you (the last three recipes for this month's seasonal ingredient!). 

For breakfast- Pumpkin Nutella Muffins.  They are amazing.  Tip: I halved the recipe and it made 12 muffins.  




Use the other half of your can of puréed pumpkin to make one of the two following pasta recipes for dinner...  

Tortellini with Pumpkin Cream Sauce.  We have eaten this twice this fall and I forgot to take a picture both times.  It is so good.  

Pumpkin & Sausage Penne.  A heartier (and healthier) alternative to the pumpkin cream sauce- and equally as good.  My tip: use sage pork sausage and add kale.  I also halved the original recipe and it made 4 good sized servings.  



If you missed the other pumpkin recipes this month, check them out here:
Pumpkin Walnut Butterscotch Cookies
Pumpkin Pancakes
Pumpkin Pecan Bread

As for making your little one's Halloween extra festive?  Try serving up a  jack-o-lantern grilled cheese with a 'ghost' banana. 


Stay tuned to see Lu's costume tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment here...

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design