Weekend Getaway

Monday, June 24, 2013
Happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend!  

I don't have a crafty post today because we went on a two-night trip to Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire over the weekend.  It was complete with a lake-side sunset, greasy Chinese food, and our little one digging in the sandy shore.  Quiet and low-key (no tv or Internet!) and refreshing for the soul!  I actually had time to read a book- not a baby book or magazine- a real book.  See the proof below. 


See the open pages on my lap?!



Barefoot with a view and a glass of wine.  Perfection.


Pu-Pu platter for 2 (and a half...).  Lu ate most of the crab rangoons!  I always feed her natural/organic and this weekend I had to turn a blind-eye...



She loved watching the tide come and go!



Of course, now I have a million and one things I have to do back at home.  But, the busy part of life is good for the soul too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment here...

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design