Friday Favorites

Friday, June 7, 2013
Happy Friday!  

This week was full of stuff to do around the house and garden.  The type of week that makes you stop and smell the- peonies! :)  Don't you love having a moment to just appreciate the little things?  Here are a few of the little things that made us smile around here...


Favorite Recipe: Crock-pot Indian chicken

I love anything I can throw in the slow cooker.  The Husband loves Indian food.  So when I found this recipe on Pinterest a few months ago, I was really hoping it would be great...and it was!  So great, in fact, that this week was the third or fourth time I've made it.  
You can find the original recipe HERE- I usually cut it in half to make 4 servings.


Favorite Garden Moment (you saw this one coming): Peonies are out!  

Big bloom.  Amazing fragrance.  Perfection in a bud vase. 



Favorite Happy-House Helper: Method All-Purpose Cleaner

It is non-toxic so I feel comfortable using it on everything from Lu's high chair to the entry table.  It works great and it smells delicious (and natural!).  I would take a picture, but my bottle is literally almost empty.



The set includes a book, matching characters, and a 'house' to store them- all made from cloth.  The oversized book has felt pages, and the characters have a velcro tab, so you can stick them to the book.  Genius for more interactive toddler play and (let's be honest) non-plastic toys that are ok for an infant to chew... Lu has loved the Farm set for a few months, so I was thrilled when I found the Circus set this weekend (at a yard sale- for $2!!!).  These will get a lot of playtime for several years. 



She's decided the seal balancing a ball is the best act! 

What 'little' favorite things have you noticed around your home in the last week?  I'd love to hear! 

  



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute blog!!

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megan! I'll be sure to check out yours too!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment here...

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design