Mother's Day Under $60

Thursday, May 9, 2013
Mother's Day Under $60

Mother's Day Under $60 by sparrowathome featuring a benefit concealer

Mother's Day is just around the corner- yikes!  If you are like me, a colorful planter is a great go-to gift at the last minute.  But, if you are looking for something more creative or a little quirky for your own mom, grandmother, or mom-to-be friend, here are some inexpensive ideas that are sure to make her smile!

1. "Mom Always Said" Bangle: includes cute phrases like "play fair" on the outside.  A dear friend gave this to me when I was pregnant last year for Mother's Day and I still love it.
2. Monogrammed Wine Glasses: more modern shape and stylish colors, plus Mark and Graham will monogram and include a cute gift box for free.  Throw in a bottle of Mommy's Time Out wine for fun!
3. Benefit Concealor: pure magic.  Perfect for a new mom who wants to hide dark circles under her eyes! 
4. The Grandmother Book: encourage your child's grandmother to write down personal stories and family memories for posterity.  Includes prompts like "The first time I met your grandfather..." (Shhh... I'm giving this to my own mom for her first Mother's Day as 'nana')

I'm not sure what the husband has in store for my first official Mother's Day this weekend... He did get brownie points and tears last year by giving me (and my preggo belly) a silver picture frame engraved with MOM.  Well done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment here...

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design