Green Grass

Monday, May 20, 2013
Happy Monday!  We had a very busy weekend with a wedding and a first birthday party to attend... Needless to say, the husband and I spent a much-needed Sunday night relaxing on the couch.  I am working on a DIY post about the first birthday gift I made, so stay tuned! 

Today I was thrilled that the rainy morning gave way to a GORGEOUS warm afternoon- perfect for some weeding in my front perennial bed!  Yes, I actually enjoy weeding... I find that it is the perfect balance of a mindlessness task and instant satisfaction.  Don't you love ripping up dandelions??  Little L was right beside me running her hands through the grass. So cute. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment here...

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design