Thankful for a blog break

Sunday, November 24, 2013
I didn't mean to take such a long break between posts, but it just happened.  

Blame it on a combination of having transitioned Lu to one nap, celebrating 5 birthdays (including my old husband), and not feeling overly inspired to create/make/bake.  

Between these myriad of reasons, I also (consciously) realized that I was thankful for a bit of a blog breather.  I think it is so easy to get caught up in wanting to do something for the blog, rather than wanting to do it to do it.  I'm thankful for the few weeks of separation... And ever thankful that you are still following us at home!

To wrap up, I thought I'd share this recent weekend of not-being-busy (the first we've had in a loooong time, I might add.).

It including playing in jammies (and Daddy's ties) for a good part of the day. 



Falling asleep while reading a good book. 



And the first real dusting of snow.  



Doe it get any cozier?!  What a perfect way to welcome the first week of this holiday season! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment here...

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design