Black Friday Prep: Wrapping Station!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013
We will be heading to my parents' house for Thanksgiving so my prep for turkey day is limited.  Instead, I've been focusing on preparing for Black Friday.  All of the fall decorations are put away and I have transformed our dining room into a wrapping station.



More like a wrapping haven.

I love to wrap gifts.  Love.  There is something about adding a little glittery touch or a beautiful bow on the outside of a Present for a loved one...it makes it so much more special.  

I wrap presents as I buy them, and then use the pretty packages around the house as added decoration during the holiday season.  My mom always did this and I've continued the tradition in our home.  Why hide them under the tree?  


Here's what I keep stocked in my wrapping station for the season:

Wrapping paper in a variety of red, green & gold
Ribbon
Bags in several sizes- don't forget the wine bags! 
More ribbon
Baubles, bells & bows
Boxes
Tissue paper in multiple colors
Tape, scissors, labels, pens
Envelope for receipts- this is the easiest way to keep them in one place! 


And don't forget the mischievous cat. 

Happy wrapping (and shopping)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment here...

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design