Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013
My Thanksgiving Top 5 is as follows: 

1. Relaxing with family
2. Pecan Pie
3. Stuffing
4. Leftover Pecan Pie (the Black Friday breakfast of champions)
5. The Macy's Parade

I mention this because we are responsible for bringing the pecan pie this year and I decided to try a new recipe... It better be good or my holiday will be 2/5 ruined.  I went with  Paula Dean's Bourbon Pecan Pie and so far it looks good.  



My husband and I are skipping the hometown bar scene this Thanksgiving Eve, but I did find the perfect wine for the evening.  


Love it. 

Warm and safe wishes to everyone traveling in the horrible weather on the east coast today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment here...

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design